Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Hard Rock Tour of London – Morningem , ter, 2 Jan 2024 - qui, 14 Mar 2024
a partir de € 67,50
2. Visita aos Estúdios de Harry Potter e da Warner Bros. - De Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, dom, 17 Dez 2023 - sáb, 21 Set 2024
a partir de € 124,90
3. Visita ao Estúdio do Harry Potter e da Warner Bros. - Da Victoriaem Warner Bros. & Harry Potter , qui, 14 Dez 2023 - sáb, 21 Set 2024
a partir de € 119,70
4. Tour do Jack, o Estripadorem Tour do Jack, o Estripador, qua, 13 Dez 2023 - sáb, 21 Set 2024
a partir de € 41,00
5. Wartime London: Guided tourem Wartime London: Guided tour, ter, 12 Dez 2023 - sáb, 30 Mar 2024
a partir de € 78,10
6. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourem Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, ter, 12 Dez 2023 - sáb, 30 Mar 2024
a partir de € 78,10
7. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Dance Floor Ticketem ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor), sáb, 20 Jan 2024
a partir de € 105,00
8. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticketem ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket(MANY Dates), sex, 8 Dez 2023 - sáb, 21 Set 2024
a partir de € 176,80
9. ABBA Voyage - Expressbuss & Dance Floor-billetterem ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor MANY Dates), sex, 8 Dez 2023 - sáb, 21 Set 2024
a partir de € 168,30
10. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticketem ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket(MANY Dates 2023), qui, 7 Dez 2023 - qui, 19 Set 2024
a partir de € 134,40
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
See where the Harry Potter movie series came alive with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Harry Potter Museum at Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
We offer this tour with two departures in central London: From Victoria Station or Russell Square!
- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
- Explore the Forbidden Forest
- See the breathtaking Great Hall and Diagon Alley
O que posso esperar?
Have you ever wondered what went on behind the scenes of the Harry Potter set? Here's your chance to uncover all the secrets on this fantastic Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are a true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Upon arrival at Warner Bros. Studio, a guest services assistant will provide you with your entrance ticket and guide you to the studios. There, you can embark on a self-guided tour to explore the original sets, props, and costumes used in the Harry Potter films
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and strike a pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
NEW: Explore the Forbidden Forest
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
Where does the tour begin?
We offer this tour with two departures from central London:
FROM Victoria Station:
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, in front of the Evan Evans Tours office
FROM Russell Square:
Outside Blooms Café at Russell Square.
Please, be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour with departure from Victoria Station ends at Victoria Train Station. The tour with departure from Russell Square ends at Russell Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have over 3½ - 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studios.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to the Harry Potter Museum and Warner Bros. Studio – a self-guided attraction.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Are you traveling with a baby(0-2) years old, you do not require a ticket. However, you must advise us in advance that you bring a baby with you. Please note that the baby must sit on your lap in the bus from and to London.
- If you bring a stroller for the baby, it must be a foldable type.
Categorias de ingressos
Child (5-15) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Child (3-4) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Isto é adequado para mim?
Everybody, but if you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Poupe tempo - salte as filas
Duração: 7 horas
O que está incluído?
- Entrance tickets to Harry Potter Studio tour at Warner Bros.
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Central London, incl. free WiFi and USB Charging On-board.
- Climb aboard Hogwarts Express.
- Visit Platform 9¾.
- Explore the Forbidden Forest.
Visit special exhibitions (when on display), like:
- Magical Mischief
- Discovering Hogwarts
- Dark Arts
- Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas
Horários de início
Please check calendar for departure date and time
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
Victoria Station / Russel Square, London
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!