+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Fique totalmente seguro ao efetuar sua compra através de nossos sites
Reserva sem taxas extras
A Ticmate não cobra taxas adicionais no processo de reserva
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Ônibus National Express Gatwickem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qua, 29 Jan 2020
a partir de € 12,60
2. Gatwick Expressem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qua, 29 Jan 2020
a partir de € 23,60
3. Trem Thameslink ao Gatwickem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qua, 29 Jan 2020
a partir de € 14,80
4. Stansted Expressem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - seg, 30 Mar 2020
a partir de € 22,90
5. Heathrow Expressem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - seg, 30 Mar 2020
a partir de € 27,90
6. Ônibus National Express Stanstedem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qua, 29 Jan 2020
a partir de € 13,70
7. Trem Thameslink Lutonem , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qua, 29 Jan 2020
a partir de € 21,10
8. Tour Big Bus de Londresem Tour Big Bus de Londres , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
a partir de € 25,60
9. City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off de Londresem City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off de Londres , qui, 14 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 44,30
10. Expresso Stonehengeem Expresso Stonehenge, sáb, 16 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 65,90
Ônibus National Express Luton
Book your ticket to the National Express shuttle bus airport transfer and get into London cheap and fast!
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer from Luton to London
- Choose between many centrally located stops
- Enjoy frequent departures every 20-40 minutes
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
O que posso esperar?
Choose between route A1 between Luton Airport and London Victoria Coach station or with route A2 between Luton Airport and Paddington Station. The buses run with frequent departures every hour and the journey time is only around 75 minutes.
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Luton Airport.
How does it work?
Please state the time slot in which you wish to take the coach when you book your ticket(s).
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure after your stated time.
Where does the bus stop?
There are two routes - A1 and A2, with different stops.
National Express route A1: Luton Airport - London Golders Green Finchley Road – London Golders Green - South Hampstead Finchley Road - London Lisson Grove Lord's Cricket Ground - Marylebone Baker Street Station – London Marylebone George Street - London Marble Arch Park Lane - London Victoria Rail Station - London Victoria Coach Station
National Express route A2: Luton Airport - Golders Green - Finchley Road - Baker Street - London Paddington
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 75 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 20-40 minute.
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Fantástico: 4.5 – 17 avaliações
"A horas e fiáveis.Motoristas super simpáticos."
Liliana t sex, 1 Nov 2019
Anna ter, 29 Out 2019
"Pontualidade e conforto acima de tudo."
Bruno ter, 20 Ago 2019
"Søde og hjælpsomme folk"
Sanne seg, 15 Jul 2019